If you don’t have the cash for couture then you can always opt for cheap wedding dresses. Most brides are looking for ways in order to make their wedding the most special day of their life. Looking your best doesn’t have to be the biggest debt imaginable. Wedding gowns can cost thousands which can eat up a large portion of your wedding budget. Undoubtedly, you want to look amazing, however, you also want your guests to drink, eat, and sit comfortably. Wedding gowns are one aspect where you can considerably cut costs. You should not compromise your look on your wedding day. But rather try to be smart in finding the best deal possible.
The cost of wedding dresses depends mostly on geographical areas. For instance, in the United States, wedding gowns in Manhattan have an average cost of $3,027. However, in Alaska, brides would only spend $804 for their bridal gowns. Of course, this is a major expense that brides should expect. Be that as it may, what if you simply don’t have enough funds for a dress that you’ll only wear once?
- 1 Cheap Wedding Dresses Under 100
- 1.1 1. Cheap Wedding Dresses Under 50 Dollars
- 1.2 2. Ever Pretty Women’s Long Sleeve Wedding Dress
- 1.3 3. Erosebridal Lace Chiffon Bridal Gown
- 1.4 4. AbaoWedding Double V-neck Wedding Dress
- 1.5 5. Women’s V Neck Long Wedding Gown
- 1.6 6. Cheap Wedding Dresses With Sleeves
- 1.7 7. 1980’s French Wedding Dress
- 1.8 8. Strapless Beach Wedding Dresses
- 1.9 9. Simple White Wedding Dress
- 1.10 10. Vintage Style Wedding Dresses
- 1.11 11. Plus Size Women’s Lace Wedding Dress
- 1.12 12. Short Cheap Wedding Dresses
- 1.13 13. Simple Cheap Wedding Dresses
- 1.14 14. Ivory Floor Length Wedding Dress
- 1.15 15. White Chiffon Length Wedding Dresses
- 1.16 16. Sleeveless Lace Chiffon Wedding Dress
- 1.17 17. Pregnant White Lace Wedding Dress
- 1.18 18. Cheap Beach Wedding Dresses
- 1.19 19. Pleated Wedding Dress
- 1.20 20. Beaded Wedding Gown
- 1.21 21. Cheap Designer Wedding Dresses
- 1.22 22. Cheap Vintage Wedding Dresses
- 1.23 23. Cheap Wedding Dresses Online Under 100
- 1.24 24. Vintage Lace Wedding Dress
- 1.25 25. Simple Knee Length Wedding Dress
- 1.26 26. Sexy White Wedding Dress
- 1.27 27. Cheap Off The Shoulder Lace Wedding Dresses
- 1.28 28. Bridal Gowns Under 100
- 1.29 29. Satin Bridal Gowns
- 1.30 30. Affordable Wedding Dresses
- 1.31 31. Cheap Mermaid Wedding Dresses
- 1.32 32. Cheap Halter Lace Wedding Dresses
- 2 Cheap Wedding Dresses Under 200
- 2.1 33. Lace Wedding Dress
- 2.2 34. Long Wedding Dress
- 2.3 35. Elegant Mermaid Wedding Dress
- 2.4 36. Ivory Long Sleeves Lace Wedding Gown
- 2.5 37. Off-The-Shoulder Bridal Dress
- 2.6 38. Shabby Chic Wedding Dress
- 2.7 39. Organic Wedding Dress
- 2.8 40. Beach Wedding Dress
- 2.9 41. Tulle And Lace Bridal Gown
- 2.10 42. Cheap Plus Size Wedding Dresses Under 200
- 2.11 43. One Shoulder Long Cheap Wedding Dress
- 2.12 44. Short Lace Wedding Dress
- 3 Cheap Wedding Dresses Under 500
- 4 Simple Cheap Wedding Dresses
- 5 Tips On Finding Cheap Wedding Dresses
- 6 Cheap Wedding Dresses FAQ
- 7 In Conclusion
Cheap Wedding Dresses Under 100
If you don’t want to spend too much on a single-use dress or you have a tight budget for your wedding then there are numerous options. There are a plethora of cheap wedding gowns that are available online.
1. Cheap Wedding Dresses Under 50 Dollars
2. Ever Pretty Women’s Long Sleeve Wedding Dress
3. Erosebridal Lace Chiffon Bridal Gown
4. AbaoWedding Double V-neck Wedding Dress
5. Women’s V Neck Long Wedding Gown
6. Cheap Wedding Dresses With Sleeves
7. 1980’s French Wedding Dress
8. Strapless Beach Wedding Dresses
9. Simple White Wedding Dress
10. Vintage Style Wedding Dresses
11. Plus Size Women’s Lace Wedding Dress
12. Short Cheap Wedding Dresses
13. Simple Cheap Wedding Dresses
14. Ivory Floor Length Wedding Dress
15. White Chiffon Length Wedding Dresses
16. Sleeveless Lace Chiffon Wedding Dress
17. Pregnant White Lace Wedding Dress
18. Cheap Beach Wedding Dresses
19. Pleated Wedding Dress
20. Beaded Wedding Gown
21. Cheap Designer Wedding Dresses
22. Cheap Vintage Wedding Dresses
23. Cheap Wedding Dresses Online Under 100
24. Vintage Lace Wedding Dress
25. Simple Knee Length Wedding Dress
26. Sexy White Wedding Dress
27. Cheap Off The Shoulder Lace Wedding Dresses
28. Bridal Gowns Under 100
29. Satin Bridal Gowns
30. Affordable Wedding Dresses
31. Cheap Mermaid Wedding Dresses
32. Cheap Halter Lace Wedding Dresses
Cheap Wedding Dresses Under 200
There is also a large collection of wedding gowns from various retailers. Of course, you can always opt for nontraditional wedding dresses. Saving a ton on your wedding dress is possible.
33. Lace Wedding Dress
34. Long Wedding Dress
35. Elegant Mermaid Wedding Dress
36. Ivory Long Sleeves Lace Wedding Gown
37. Off-The-Shoulder Bridal Dress
38. Shabby Chic Wedding Dress
39. Organic Wedding Dress
40. Beach Wedding Dress
41. Tulle And Lace Bridal Gown
42. Cheap Plus Size Wedding Dresses Under 200
43. One Shoulder Long Cheap Wedding Dress
44. Short Lace Wedding Dress
Cheap Wedding Dresses Under 500
Try to think outside the boutique and look for the best affordable wedding dresses in order to save a ton. Begin your financial life with your husband on the right foot.
45. Lace Bridal Gown
46. Sleeveless Mermaid Wedding Dress
47. Open Back Wedding Dress
48. Chiffon Strap Less Wedding Dress
49. Short Wedding Dress
50. Boho Chic Wedding Dress
51. Contemporary Tulle Wedding Dress
52. Classic Wedding Dress
Simple Cheap Wedding Dresses
More embellishments mean more money. If you’re the type of bride who is not fond of appliques then you can save a lot of money by buying minimalist wedding gowns. Brides who are on a tight budget would prefer simple yet classic styles. Cheap wedding gowns are usually made of one fabric only like satin or chiffon. Also, they only have lesser embellishments. A bridal gown which consists of lace, rhinestones, fabric flowers, and pearls can cost a lot. If you want to stand out on your wedding day then you can choose one of these best budget wedding dresses.
Tips On Finding Cheap Wedding Dresses
Are you willing to spend too much on a dress which you would only wear once? Why not focus your spending elsewhere? For instance, having those magical moments captured in photos. This could mean more to you than having the bridal dress. If you’re looking for a budget wedding dress then here are some helpful tips for you:
- Opt for a less formal event. If you dreamed of wearing a cathedral-length veil in your church wedding then this tip is not for you. You can choose to have an outdoor wedding such as a beach ceremony or any other casual settings. This can save you a lot in your wedding dress.
- A white bridesmaid dress is also a great choice. There are elegant designs and various colors to choose from.
- Be on the lookout for sample dresses. Most bridal salons offer huge discounts for sample dresses. Sample wedding gowns are good as new since they are gently worn. These sample dresses are sold cheaply in order to make room for the new designs. Inquire bridal boutiques if they have a sale coming up. Sometimes these sample gowns may require some alterations and a bit of cleaning too!
- Retailers are also a great source for affordable wedding dresses. Retail collections may come in limited styles, however, they’re perfect for brides who are on a budget. These wedding gowns are much cheaper since they are made of cheaper fabrics and are mass-produced. They even sell vintage-inspired wedding gowns.
- Choose secondhand wedding dresses. Some brides are selling their dress and opt for a simpler one due to a change of venue. Brides only get to wear their wedding dresses for a period of six to eight hours. This is from the wedding ceremony to the reception. Purchasing secondhand dresses gives you the chance to wear a flawless wedding gown at a lesser cost. There are a lot of secondhand cheap wedding dresses online. In order to make sure that it can suit you perfectly, it may require some wedding dress alterations.
- Instead of white, why not try other colors? You can choose a color that can complement your skin tone. If you would like to attract attention then refrain from wearing a white bridal gown. Vera Wang even designed black wedding dresses. Can you believe that?
- Go for a nontraditional option. Purchasing a dress particularly created for a bride can cost you more. However, if you are willing to opt for a nontraditional dress then you can look unique and spend less as well. You can choose a cocktail-length gown which costs lesser than a full-length gown.
- Consider renting a dress. You can search for a local wedding dress rental service or you can look for it online. They will ship the dress to you and you can ship them back when you’re done. The best thing about renting a dress is you don’t have to worry about its storage. Also, you don’t have to clean it yourself. However, make sure that the rental service allows you to send it back in case it does not fit you.
- Get a custom-made dress. Actually, this is not as expensive as it may sound. Check if there are local dressmakers near your area who are willing to take the challenge. You might also want to check Etsy listings. These dressmakers will let you choose a design. After that, you have to send your measurements in order to make sure that it fits you perfectly.
- Instead of a traditional dress, you can consider buying separates. You can choose to wear a long tulle skirt matched with a plain top. It gives you a fashionable and modern look. Aside from this, it’s also cost-effective. For a beach wedding, you can opt for a maxi skirt. For a formal wedding, go for a lace skirt. By buying the top and bottom individually, you can choose to spend less or more for each piece.
Cheap Wedding Dresses FAQ
When a bride-to-be says, “I do,” it is on one the most important days of her life. On that special day, the only thing on her mind should be how beautiful she looks in the dress, and not how much it cost. So, below are some common questions about cheap wedding dresses.
A future bride would buy a cheap wedding dress in order to save costs on her wedding. It is commonly known that the costs of a wedding can add up exponentially and can cost a small fortune. Therefore, the bride-to-be may choose to spend considerably less for her wedding dress, in order to cover other wedding expenses, like the cake or flowers.
Cheap wedding dresses can be found in numerous shops and stores. With a little imagination, a bride-to-be can find an inexpensive and beautiful wedding dress in the most unorthodox place that sells clothes! While many future brides go to wedding shops or boutiques to buy and try on wedding gowns, cheaper dresses can be found in thrift stores, garage sales, department stores, or even rental shops.
The price of a cheap wedding dress will depend on the bride-to-be’s budget. With the average cost of a wedding dress, in the United States, falling between $300-$1000, the price of a cheap wedding dress can fall in between or far below this range. Ultimately, the most important aspect is the cost of a cheap wedding dress depends on whether or not the bride-to-be feels like the dress’s cost will break the bank.
Weddings can be a great financial burden for newly married couples. If you want to start your married life without any debt then go for cheap wedding dresses. You can save up your money and use it as a downpayment for your new home.
Nevertheless, if you still want to look gorgeous on your wedding day then look for a boho wedding gown that can make you feel like a perfect bride regardless if you need a Plus Size wedding dress, cheap wedding dress or any other wedding accessory you’d like to wear.
Fortunately, a bridal boutique is not the only place to look for when putting up that perfect wedding look. You can get the look that you want without blowing your budget. Do you have other cost-saving ideas?
Hey lovely readers! My name is Chantal and I am obsessed with everything accessory and jewelry. My husband (and best friend) John and I, have been writing content for this blog for over 4 years now started the RTP store with over 4000 curated accessories and jewelry. We are traveling around the world to find the latest products, negotiate the best prices and find the best quality for our readers. We have managed to make our passion for feeling and looking good into our work. We are always open to new product suggestion, improvements or feedback. If you would like to chitchat with me, email me here!