Boho Wedding Dresses are very popular nowadays. In fact, they are not only visible in weddings but also on the catwalk. If you are not comfortable wearing those traditional gowns, then a boho wedding dress or a bohemian wedding dress would be ideal for you. This is the perfect match for any girl who likes the natural boho style. Here, we’ve gathered our favorite 41 best boho wedding dresses so you find your own unique boho wedding dress.
What inspired you to choose boho wedding dresses? Do you dream of having a fascinating outdoor wedding? Or perhaps the idea of dancing barefoot all night long just came into your mind. Regardless, what your reason is, we’re happy that you’ve chosen something extraordinary and unique. We have a range of fabulous contemporary designs that are just ideal for all the bohemian brides out there.
- 1 Best Boho Wedding Dresses
- 1.1 1. Affordable Bohemian Wedding Dresses
- 1.2 2. Affordable Boho Wedding Dresses
- 1.3 3. Beach Wedding Dresses 2019
- 1.4 4. Beach Boho Wedding Dresses
- 1.5 5. Best Boho Wedding Dresses
- 1.6 6. Bohemian Wedding Dress
- 1.7 7. Long Sleeve Wedding Dress
- 1.8 8. Sexy Bohemian Wedding Dress
- 1.9 9. Vintage Wedding Dress
- 1.10 10. Eco-Friendly Wedding Dress
- 1.11 11. Short Sleeve Romantic Wedding Dress
- 1.12 12. Long Wedding Dress with Train
- 1.13 13. Bohemian Lace Wedding Dress
- 1.14 14. Lace Wedding Dress
- 1.15 15. Luna Organic Wedding Dress
- 1.16 16. Bohemian Wedding Dresses With Sleeves
- 1.17 17. Long Sleeve Wedding Dress
- 1.18 18. Cecilia Lace Bohemian Wedding Dress
- 1.19 19. Silk Chiffon Wedding Dress
- 1.20 20. Plus Size Boho Wedding Dresses
- 1.21 21. Two Piece Bridal Dress
- 1.22 22. Beautiful Long Sleeve Lace Wedding Dress
- 1.23 23. Light Wedding Dress
- 1.24 24. Boho Wedding Dresses Under $500
- 1.25 25. Boho Wedding Dresses Under $1000
- 1.26 26. Off-the-Shoulder Wedding Dress
- 1.27 27. Cheap Bohemian Wedding Dresses
- 1.28 28. Cheap Boho Wedding Dresses
- 1.29 29. Designer Wedding Dress Bohemian
- 1.30 30. Hippie Bohemian Wedding Dresses
- 1.31 31. Hippie Boho Wedding Dresses
- 1.32 32. Stunning Lace Wedding Dress
- 1.33 33. Lace Simple Boho Wedding Dress
- 1.34 34. Long Sleeve Lace Wedding Dress
- 1.35 35. Short Sleeves Beaded Wedding Dress
- 1.36 36. Shining Bright Lace Wedding Dress
- 1.37 37. Romantic Long Wedding Dresses
- 1.38 38. Backless Lace Beach Wedding Dress
- 1.39 39. Simple Boho Wedding Dresses
- 1.40 40. Vintage Bohemian Wedding Dresses
- 1.41 41. Vintage Boho Wedding Dresses
- 2 Wedding Dresses for the Boho Bride
- 3 Choosing your Boho Wedding Dress
- 4 Boho Wedding Style Inspiration
Best Boho Wedding Dresses
1. Affordable Bohemian Wedding Dresses
2. Affordable Boho Wedding Dresses
3. Beach Wedding Dresses 2019
4. Beach Boho Wedding Dresses
5. Best Boho Wedding Dresses
6. Bohemian Wedding Dress
7. Long Sleeve Wedding Dress
8. Sexy Bohemian Wedding Dress
9. Vintage Wedding Dress
10. Eco-Friendly Wedding Dress
11. Short Sleeve Romantic Wedding Dress
12. Long Wedding Dress with Train
13. Bohemian Lace Wedding Dress
14. Lace Wedding Dress
15. Luna Organic Wedding Dress
16. Bohemian Wedding Dresses With Sleeves
17. Long Sleeve Wedding Dress
18. Cecilia Lace Bohemian Wedding Dress
19. Silk Chiffon Wedding Dress
20. Plus Size Boho Wedding Dresses
21. Two Piece Bridal Dress
22. Beautiful Long Sleeve Lace Wedding Dress
23. Light Wedding Dress
24. Boho Wedding Dresses Under $500
25. Boho Wedding Dresses Under $1000
26. Off-the-Shoulder Wedding Dress
27. Cheap Bohemian Wedding Dresses
28. Cheap Boho Wedding Dresses
29. Designer Wedding Dress Bohemian
30. Hippie Bohemian Wedding Dresses
31. Hippie Boho Wedding Dresses
32. Stunning Lace Wedding Dress
33. Lace Simple Boho Wedding Dress
34. Long Sleeve Lace Wedding Dress
35. Short Sleeves Beaded Wedding Dress
36. Shining Bright Lace Wedding Dress
37. Romantic Long Wedding Dresses
38. Backless Lace Beach Wedding Dress
39. Simple Boho Wedding Dresses
40. Vintage Bohemian Wedding Dresses
41. Vintage Boho Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses for the Boho Bride
Boho wedding dresses are not meant for every bride. Brides who wear Bohemian bridal dresses are free thinkers. They admire radiant beauty rather than being flashy. If you are contented with simple pleasures then you are a Boho Bride. Do you like beautiful things but don’t want to spend more? Then perhaps you surely love rustic things and you do not regard them as cheap.
Combining vintage Boho and modern style is also a great idea. Some brides choose a Bohemian wedding dress that is created from antique fabrics. It gives you a whimsical feel of the past at the same time provides you with simple and stylish modern Boho style. Want to look simple yet chic? Why not choose a backless lace Boho wedding dress? Or perhaps you can choose a Bohemian wedding dress that is made of vintage style fabric which has trails so that you can walk gracefully as you meet the man of your dreams.
Boho brides want to look beautiful but they also want to feel comfortable. If wearing a weighty dress or a whalebone corset is a bit agonizing for you then you should opt for a Boho bridal gown. Wearing a bridal dress made of supple lace and silk is lightweight, making you feel at ease and more relaxed. Since this day is one of the biggest events of your life then you should be able to move and express yourself freely.
Choosing your Boho Wedding Dress
Boho wedding dresses are becoming one of the most sought-after bridal dress at this time. Sometimes the perfect traditional wedding dress is likely the exact opposite of the bride’s personality and style. However, this is very acceptable. Well, not every bride requires a corset or wants to look like a Disney princess. Consequently, not all wedding ceremonies occur in churches. Bohemian wedding dresses are specially created for all the romantic brides out there as well as for those who have free spirits. Boho Bridal dresses speak their inner soul. Here we will offer you some guidelines on how to choose the best bohemian bridal dress.
Generally, Bohemian wedding dresses have two things in common. It’s very feminine and at the same time, it is eloquently soft. Rather than having too many embellishments, Boho bridal gowns concentrate more on frocks and utilizes ethereal lace to put more intensity into its details. Lace and chiffon are the ideal materials for a casual wedding dress. Conversely, hard fabrics may seem too formal and stylish. Whether you prefer spaghetti straps or long sleeves, you can still show some creativity on its neckline.
One of the greatest benefits of having a simple bridal dress is the opportunity to compliment it with any accessories. For instance, wearing a beautiful floral crown or having an elegant waist sash for your epic train. Boho brides prefer dresses which allow them to move freely so that they can enjoy this special event. That is why we recommend that they should avoid dresses which have huge trains in order to reduce any hassles.
Boho Wedding Style Inspiration
Don’t want to wear six-inch heels on your wedding day? With a simple Boho wedding dress, you can easily match it with a garland crown and a pair of leather sandals or boots. If you really want to be a genuine bohemian beauty then you can opt to go barefoot and wear ankle charms. Step out of the box and be unique! Free your soul and fly high!
Which do you prefer, a diamond tiara or a wildflower crown? Would you like to be recognized as a beauty queen or a woodland fairy? If you want to be a Bohemian bride on your special day then a bohemian garland crown is the only thing that you’ll ever need. Aside from wildflowers, you can also opt for other fragrant blossoms and combine it with herbs and wild berries.
Wear a simple hairstyle that does not require any hairspray. You don’t need a lot of makeup artists. Look for an ageless Boho wedding dress that can make you feel and look good whether you are standing on a windy beach or on a farmland pasture with the man of your life. This is your special day so try to keep your stress levels to a minimum level so you can relax and enjoy your day.
For your groom, it is preferable that he should wear a vintage suede instead of a classic tux. Don’t clean him up so much, just leave the tattoos and matched it with his grandfather’s pocket watch and suspenders.
For some brides searching for Boho Wedding Dresses or cheap wedding dresses is just easy, since they know exactly what they really want as well as what suits them the best. Most probably, this is the first dress that they admired and tried on. While for others, they’d rather try a bunch of Bohemian wedding dresses with different styles until they can stumble upon that perfect Boho wedding dress.
Are you having a hard time buying your wedding dress or wedding ring? Was it an enjoyable experience? Are you still looking for it? Are there so many choices, or maybe not enough? Aside from Kate Moss, other Boho bride celebrities include Mandy Moore and Troian Bellisario. But for Amanda Seyfried, she’d rather not wear a white wedding dress on her actual wedding day since she’s been wearing this in most of her movies.
Hey lovely readers! My name is Chantal and I am obsessed with everything accessory and jewelry. My husband (and best friend) John and I, have been writing content for this blog for over 4 years now started the RTP store with over 4000 curated accessories and jewelry. We are traveling around the world to find the latest products, negotiate the best prices and find the best quality for our readers. We have managed to make our passion for feeling and looking good into our work. We are always open to new product suggestion, improvements or feedback. If you would like to chitchat with me, email me here!